[cisco-voip] Bluetooth Headset with IP Communicator

Watson, Craig Craig.Watson at CommerceBank.com
Tue Jan 11 13:23:39 EST 2005

Take a look at the Plantronics CS50 USB Wireless headset.  Not Bluetooth capable, but at least it offers a wireless headset option.  We've got it working here for our IP Communicators.

Craig

-----Original Message-----
From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net [mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net]On Behalf Of Oliver Rebollido
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2005 12:08 PM
To: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: [cisco-voip] Bluetooth Headset with IP Communicator

Has anyone successfully been able to use a bluetooth headset with the Cisco IP Communicator?  We just tried out the Plantronics M2500 bluetooth headset, but IP Communicator is not recognizing it as an audio device.  What are some of you using out there?  Thanks in advance.
ATTENTION The information contained in this message may be legally privileged and confidential. It is intended to be read only by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed or by their designee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are on notice that any distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and/or Fenwick & West LLP by telephone at (650) 988-8500 and delete or destroy any copy of this message.

NOTICE:  This electronic mail message and any attached files are
confidential.  The information is exclusively for the use of the
individual or entity intended as the recipient.  If you are not the
intended recipient, any use, copying, printing, reviewing, retention,
disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the message or any attached
file is not authorized and is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this electronic mail message in error, please advise the sender by reply
electronic mail immediately and permanently delete the original
transmission, any attachments and any copies of this message from your
computer system.