[cisco-voip] ATA--- Faxing

Ray Burkholder ray at oneunified.net
Wed Jan 12 16:47:13 EST 2005

A couple of things Cisco told me to look at for my fax issues:

a) make sure there are no clock slips on your pri's:  the pri's should be
supplying clocking to your box for you (are you using AIM's or Network
Modules?).
b) they sent a link for making sure ata's are doing passthrough:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/gatecont/ps514/products_configuration_example09186a00800d698e.shtml

--
Ray Burkholder
http://www.oneunified.net