[cisco-voip] Internet radio on hold

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Jan 12 21:11:31 EST 2005

We keep all our voip server behind an ACL without pubic access so getting an Internet radio on it might be difficult.

I would suggest a PC in your DMZ which has special QoS on your gateway router so that it will get good bandwidth. Then connect your PC's sound card output to your Call MAnager's sound card input - there may even be USB/TOSlink sound card opportunities to keep the sound digital.

Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.                                  lelio at uoguelph.ca.eh
Network Analyst (CCS)
University of Guelph                             FAX:(519) 767-1060 JNHN
Guelph, Ontario N1G 2W1                          TEL:(519) 824-4120 x56354
     remove the 1st letter of the canadian alphabet from my email, eh!