[cisco-voip] MOH @ Branch Sites

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Thu Jan 20 11:16:40 EST 2005

You can use music from flash or pipe in through a vwic:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5207/products_feature_guide09186a00802d1c31.html#wp1046574

original testing was done with analog e&m vwics, for fxo keep an eye on
CSCeg50651 MOH live feed does not trigger outcall to FXO port

/Wes