[cisco-voip] Phones rebooting

chris donnelly c.donnelly at skynetsystems.co.uk
Fri Jan 28 16:03:20 EST 2005

We had whole banks of phones rebooting ...these were attached to a 3560
switch - what are yours attached to ?

Upgrading the switch IOS DID NOT sort out the problem....it turned out
do be a spanning-tree issue due to the switch ports being configured as
switchport mode trunks...we took this configuration off and replaced
with switchport mode access, and switchport voice vlan commands and all
was ok...

Chris