[cisco-voip] SIMClient

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Sun Jan 30 17:24:23 EST 2005

Acterna markets a tool that is publicly available for load testing with
sccp endpoints.

I believe ITM in CiscoWorks includes the ability to register a couple of
SCCP phones and place test calls periodically

For my testing, I used to use IPCC Express and the 'PlaceCall' step.
Unfortunately I lost the script th last time I reubuilt my CRS server,
but it was simple to write.  I used it for call completion testing and
DTMF relay testing.  The call would route through various call routing
mechanisms and voice gateways, to eventually get answered on a CTI port
running another CRS application that listened for DTMF and recorded the
DTMF to a database table.

In my case it was:
CTIPort-->AttendantConsole Pilot
Point->vg248port->fxo-2651--(mgcp)--CM--CTIPort

/Wes