[cisco-voip] Playing a recorded message out of hours

Erick Bergquist erickbe at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 2 23:20:54 EDT 2005

You would need to use unity or IPCC Express/CRS, or an
application like that that could receive the call and
playback a message during those times. Unity uses
schedules and IPCC Express/CRS it would be a script.
You could also use time of day routing in 4.1 and
route call to a home answering machine hanging off a
ATA or FXS port on a gateway if you didn't have any of
the above. There's probably some open source
applications out there also you could rig up to work
with CCM and Time of day.

What do you use for Voice Mail?