[cisco-voip] ipcc express

Ahmad Cheikh Moussa acm at netuse.de
Mon Jul 4 09:33:47 EDT 2005

Hi!

I have installed IPCC Express (CRS 3.5(2)) on my callmanager 4.1(2)ES32.
I want to configure it, but I stuck on the first configuration of IPCC.

I could connect and logon with the default administrator password.
After that I configured the ldap configuration.
I made a new profile and pushed the next button. After approximately
10 seconds, I could see my "Directory Setup" page.
Now I could do nothing more. There was no button, to go forward
with the configuration. I tried to go with the browser back, but then
I have to relogin. Since that I can not login again and complete
the installation.

Any ideas ?
Is there a way to reenable the Administrator login, or can
I reset the config and start new ?

Regards,
  Ahmad
--