[cisco-voip] Unity Error Msg.?

Phillips, Danny dphillips at sapc.edu
Mon Jul 11 10:39:39 EDT 2005

Can anyone help me identify this error I am getting in my Unity server
event log

Danny

Event Type:       Warning

Event Source:    AvCs_MC

Event Category: None

Event ID:           101

Date:                7/11/2005

Time:                10:33:54 AM

User:                N/A

Computer:         UNITY1

The description for Event ID ( 101 ) in Source ( AvCs_MC ) cannot be
found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry
information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote
computer. The following information is part of the event:
(dwPacketSizeAsMarked == (sizeof(StationCallStateMessage30) -
sizeof(UINT64))) || (dwPacketSizeAsMarked ==
(sizeof(StationCallStateMessage32) - sizeof(UINT64))),
e:\views\cs_skinny7.0.1.5\un_Applications\Skinny\AvSkinnyTsp\Skinny.cpp,
781.