[cisco-voip] Unity Server

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Jul 11 15:47:51 EDT 2005

I don't think it's a matter of being better as it is being 'approved', "tested" and the appropriate CD images cut for it. I haven't done a Unity install for the longest time, does it have O/S images like the CallManager CD kit? A server which may be better may have a new SCSI card or PCI bus or whatever attached to it and cause conflict with perhaps a Dialogics card which you might be using.

That's my two cents.

Oh wait, gotta do the exchange......