[cisco-voip] Configure COLP on C3620 / UUS1

Andreas Anderson galium123 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 13 09:35:20 EDT 2005

Hi Guys,

i'm using a Cisco 3620 with a VIC-2BRI in SIP-Mode together with asterisk.
Everything works as expected, exept one thing. When i'm picking up an
incoming call from the pstn to sip, the
C3620 allways sends back the primary number from my 10-msn-block via COLP.
Can i somehow
controll what is sent back from SIP, or is there at least a way to disable
COLP completly?

And a second question, in a debug isdn q931 i can see messages that come in
via UUS1 from
pstn. Can i forward this via sip or in some other way (snmp?). My telco uses
UUS1 to send
SMS from cellphones, and some big pbxes uses it to send CallerIDName with an
outgoing call...

Many thanks,

Regards,

Andreas