[cisco-voip] How do I share a line in two locations?

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Thu Jul 14 18:36:20 EDT 2005

I have two sites that are in different calling areas but have users that are
based out of both sites.  Remote site has a Single PRI and the central site
has 3 PRIs.  They want there extension at each location (shared line
appearance).  Do I put both extensions in the location (partition) that the
extension is supposed to be at?  Then all calls from the central site will
go out the WAN to the remote site to dial out?  How is the best way to work
this?  I already have toll bypass working so it really only comes down to
long distance calls.  What is everyone's two cents worth?

Scott