[cisco-voip] How do I share a line in two locations?

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Fri Jul 15 09:58:59 EDT 2005

You are correct I overlooked the fact that a shared line has the same
CSS settings.   You'd be better off making the shared line the
non-primary line on the phone at whichever site isn't the primary user.
   That user should be educated to know not to make outbound calls on
that line unless necessary and by no means should they dial 911 on it.

-Ryan