[cisco-voip] (Off-topic) email formatting

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Jul 15 10:13:10 EDT 2005

me too. yuck.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Simon, Bill
  To: 'cisco-voip at puck.nether.net'
  Sent: Friday, July 15, 2005 10:08 AM
  Subject: [cisco-voip] (Off-topic) email formatting

  Scott and list,

  When I get your postings (just Scott Voll thus far) they arrive in a strange
  format.  The message is contained within two "message" attachments.  So to
  view the posting, I have to do this:

  Open message from Scott Voll - open included attachment - open 2nd embedded
  attachment - open attached .txt or .htm to read the message

  I can't find any settings on the mailman options page to turn off
  attachments/HTML.  If anyone has a suggestion please write me directly so as
  not to pollute the list.  I'm using Outlook 2002 but can't find any sort of
  setting to make this work correctly.

  Now, back to your regular VoIP discussion...