[cisco-voip] Beep for no reason?

King, Jesse JKing at thegranitegroup.com
Fri Jul 15 10:21:26 EDT 2005

Everything I have is that it is random. Users (three of them in
particular) will where the headsets with the headset button activated.
They say it sounds like a DTMF for about a half a second.

We don't have viewmail installed, so I'm not sure how it is related to
the email, perhaps it was something to do with an MWI like you mentioned
before, but these users claim no new voicemails etc.

I have done bug searches with the toolkit, found nothing. But if you are
getting it too, maybe its time we open a TAC case?

Let me know and we can note each others case number.

Jesse