[cisco-voip] Call Recording Problem

Monika Kapil monika.kapil at evalueserve.com
Fri Jul 15 11:16:44 EDT 2005

Hi Nick,

We have a recording server in IPCC express but number of licences is
less than the number of users.

We have to use a call logger hardware with the IP phones which records
the calls.

Now, we are looking for s solution in which we do not require hardware
and we can be able to monitor calls through the CCM or IPCC

Regards

Monika