[cisco-voip] CCM upgrade question...

Court Schuett cschuett at hfsnorthamerica.com
Fri Jul 15 12:20:45 EDT 2005

We ran 4.0(1)sr2a on our ICS7700 for a long time and it did ok.  We did
up the memory on it and that helped a lot.  For us, everything worked
pretty well.  I would recommend trading it in though.  We moved to a
lower end MCS cluster (albeit with 2 Gig of RAM) and have been much
happier with it.

Court Schuett

630-909-5560

cschuett at hprlogistics.com