[cisco-voip] CCME + FXO

Anthony Mendoza amendoza at Niku.com
Sun Jul 17 14:15:20 EDT 2005

We had a problem with this and it had to do with the analog ports not
being punched correctly (reversed polarity).  This is something worth
checking.

On 7/16/2005 11:36 PM, Davey Goode wrote:
> I am having some problems with a new 2811 CCME with a 4 port FXO.
>
> what happens is that the calls come in from the local telco (telecom NZ)
> , some will go through to a ephone, i have setup connection plar, but
> its once in about 10 mins, but ll the other calls will ring, answer and
> then drop, its very frustrating and i have had to delay the go live with
> the system.
>
> has anyone had any problems like this before ???
>
> Cheers
>
> Davey

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message and
or attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination, copying, or other use of this
prohibited. If you received this e-mail or its attachments in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from any system and
destroy any copies.