[cisco-voip] CRA and CTI Port Groups

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Jul 19 13:23:21 EDT 2005

A CTI port is used to handle RTP between your CTI application and the
calling device.
You say your vm is listening on the extension given to the CTI port.
So your VM is the app registering the CTI port?
Before you mentioned that the CTI ports had CFA set to your VM ports.

So the question remains, how does CM route calls to your VM?
If you are using CRA for the scripting why not just redirect your calls
to the VM pilot itself rather than go through the CTI ports?

-Ryan