[cisco-voip] CRA and CSQ

Paul Yago pyago at adomo.com
Tue Jul 19 19:05:36 EDT 2005

Hello,

Can anyone shed some light on why an ICD script's "Select Resource" is
not selecting one of the configured Resources from my CSQ?

Both resources are users who have "Enable CTI Application Use" checked
and are associated to a particular IDC extension. They also are
associated with the CRA - CTI RP. They both belong to a Resource Group
which is assigned to the CSQ.

The application passes the name of the CSQ to the script as a parameter.

Never the less, after the Select Resource line is reached, the Queued
branch is always selected. What I expect is that the Connected branch is
used since these resources are available.

I can't find anything in the troubleshooting or developer's guide.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul