[cisco-voip] Changing default line on phone to something other then line 1

Erick Bergquist erickbe at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 11:30:58 EDT 2005

Hi,

Is there a way to change the default line on a phone
to something other then the first line? I have tried
setting use prime line to true under service
parameters, and on user page selecting the 3rd line as
the primary line, and tried setting auto line select
to true, and combinations of the prime line and auto
select setting. Each time when I pick up handset it
always is using line 1.

This is with 4.02a