[cisco-voip] dso-group

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Wed Jul 27 09:35:41 EDT 2005

confiugre it as a t1-cas mgcp gateway in CM, you will get a ds0.

I'm not sure if the dtmf and dnis options will be specified, but I believe
these are the default options for generic CAS signaling:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5207/products_com
mand_reference_chapter09186a00801a7f24.html#wp1443815

/Wes