[cisco-voip] IOS 12.3-11(T5) echo-cancellation bug?

Denis V. Schapov dschapov at dsi.ru
Wed Jun 1 23:38:12 EDT 2005

Hi.

Look at

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios123/123cgcr/vvfax_c/int_c/vpcg/ch7_nxtp.htm
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/access/acs_serv/as5400/sw_conf/nxtprtrn/gtvctune.htm
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios123/123newft/123t/123t_4/gtvctune.htm

and you will get the answer.

Denis.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Brett Thomson
  To: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
  Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 3:06 PM
  Subject: [cisco-voip] IOS 12.3-11(T5) echo-cancellation bug?

  Has anybody tried this IOS (c5400-ik9s-mz.123-11.T5)  I have, and noticed that there is not a '128ms' option when setting echo-cancellation coverage?

  The available options are 16, 32, 64 & 8 (in that order - seems odd, I know:)

  Is this a bug?  Is the 8 option actually meant to be the 128ms option?

  T.I.A

  Brett Thomson