[cisco-voip] SRST: what about TFTP option 150??

Anthony Kouloglou akoul at dataways.gr
Thu Jun 2 05:42:05 EDT 2005

Hi all,
suppose we have a central site with one CCM publisher and a remote site
with ip phones that register to the central site.
We have configured SRST in the remote site as it is documented.
*I cannot find what files should **be contained in **the tftp that runs
on the srst!!*
Because the srst cannot point the option 150 to the central ccm since
SRST is needed when the link to the CCM is down!!
So option 150 should point at the SRST gateway, but what files shall i
put there?

Thanks a lot
Anthony