[cisco-voip] intercluster trunk problem

lelio at uoguelph.ca lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Jun 3 14:20:12 EDT 2005

It's important to make sure that the clusters are meshed when there are multiple
subscribers. Simply creating a trunk on each is not enough. You need to create a
trunk on each to the all the servers phones will register two. It's much easier
now since each trunk can have multiple servers configured.

Take a look here for more information:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a0080094729.shtml