[cisco-voip] Cisco VOIP Engineer

Ryan Corcoran rcorcoran at apexsystemsinc.com
Mon Jun 6 16:06:02 EDT 2005

Hello Everyone,
    I just wanted to write and let everyone know that my company is looking for a Sr. Cisco Voip Engineer that will be in charge of leading the level 1 and 2 engineers.  Looking to be proficient in Call manager and Unity as well as IPCC.  It is located in Northern Virginia for anyone in that area or if anyone is looking to relocate.  Thanks again and if anyone is intersted, you can contact me at rcorcoran at apexsystemsinc.com or give me a call at 703-256-2000.

Thanks again,

-Ryan Corcoran

Ryan Corcoran

8270 Willow Oaks Corporate Dr.