[cisco-voip] One way voice after Transfer.

Mike Armstrong mfa at crec.ifas.ufl.edu
Tue Jun 7 10:27:53 EDT 2005

If it's any consolation, we have a similar problem.  So far, it's only been
reported after 2 forwards: Caller calls operator (7960), who forwards it to
admin asst (7960), who forwards it to 7935 conference phone, where they see
one-way audio (we hear the caller, caller can't hear us).  I was just
getting set to run some tests when I was overcome by events, and am just
getting back to reality now.  We work around the problem in 2 ways: 1) have
the 7935 call the outside party,  or 2) assign a DID number to the 7935 and
have the outside party call in directly to the 7935; good for meet-me
conferences.

Mike Armstrong
UF/IFAS CREC
Lake Alfred, FL