[cisco-voip] avaya s8300 with callmanager over h.323

Candace Holman candace_holman at harvard.edu
Tue Jun 7 12:44:49 EDT 2005

Lukas,

What version Avaya Communication manager?  (for < 2.2 there is a patch)
http://support.avaya.com/japple/css/japple?PAGE=Document&temp.productID=136527&temp.bucketID=162024&temp.documentID=231852&temp.selectedRelease=162387

Did you set up the h323 trunk on Cisco CallManager and also on Avaya
Communication Manager?  And check your Avaya ip-network-region has Direct
ip-ip audio connections = y? See section 4.1, 4.2 in the documentation:
http://www.avaya.com/gcm/master-usa/en-us/resource/assets/applicationnotes/s8x00_ciscocm.pdf

Candace Holman