[cisco-voip] avaya s8300 with callmanager over h.323

Kristján Ólafur Eðvarðsson kristjan at sensa.is
Wed Jun 8 04:33:17 EDT 2005

 you might want to consider Fast start also on the CCM and Avaya end.
I didn´t make this work untill that was enabled.

regards. Kristjan

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 17:46:18 +0200
From: Lukas Drbohlav <lukas.drbohlav at adastra.biz>
Subject: [cisco-voip] avaya s8300 with callmanager over h.323
To: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net

hello,

i would like to connect our new avaya s8300 with cisco callmanager over h.323.
my situation is when i make a call to callmanager, user pick up phone but without voice, connection is still up to user hang cisco phone.
when i make call from cisco phone, situation is same, connection is stable but without voice.
we use G.711 codec.

do you have any experience with my problem ?

thank you

regards

lukas drbohlav