[cisco-voip] Voice header compression Problem withIETFencapsulation

George Dormishev gdorm at is-bg.net
Wed Jun 8 11:05:53 EDT 2005

Here this might help you...
But the encapsulation of IETF i am not sure you can use cRTP.
You should check it out!

Example...

Class-map match-all voice-signaling
  match access-group 103
class-map match-all voice-traffic
  match access-group 102
!
policy-map VOICE-POLICY
  class voice-traffic
    priority 13
 class voice-signaling
   bandwidth 8
  class class-default
   fair-queue
!
interface Multilink1
 ip address 100.100.100.2 255.255.255.252
 ip tcp header-compression iphc-format
 service-policy output VOICE-POLICY
 no cdp enable
 ppp multilink
 ppp multilink fragment-delay 10
 ppp multilink interleave
 multilink-group 1
  ip rtp header-compression iphc-format
no shut
!
interface Serial0/0
 bandwidth 33
 no ip address
 encapsulation ppp
 ppp multilink
 multilink-group 1
no shut

/george

P.S didnt try the cRTP with ppp but i read somewhere that you can use it with
ppp encapsulation