[cisco-voip] Voice header compression Problem with IETFencapsulation

Yasser Aly yaseraly00 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 13:01:04 EDT 2005

Found a good document providing a solution for this named:
"VoIP QoS for Frame Relay to ATM Internetworking with LLQ, PPP LFI and cRTP"

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk701/technologies_configuration_example09186a0080101210.shtml

"Voll, Scott" <Scott.Voll at wesd.org> wrote:
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
I had the same problem. The only work around I got from TAC was “don’t use rtp header compression”

..

Scott