[cisco-voip] Is the cache engine can work behind the PIX Firewall???

new look newlook110 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 10 09:14:20 EDT 2005

Dear all,
As you can see in the attached PPT file I want to know if I can use the cache engine in the transparent mode in the DMZ and the router which run the WCCP in the outside zone and the users in the inside zone.

First: I want to know is this solution is right or I must put the cache engine with the router in the outside zone??

Second: When I’m using the cache in the inside user access any site (e.g. hotmail)

If the internet connection became down and the inside user want to access this site (e.g. hotmail) is the user can get this page form the cache or not(note the internet connection is down and the requested site is cached )?

Thanks