[cisco-voip] Berbee's Informacast?

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Fri Jun 10 17:44:57 EDT 2005

We use Informacast, and love it.  It does take a separate server but you
can buy just about any server and run it on it.  It does use Multicast
so like Wes said, get your network ready.

We use in between three sites, going to four next month.  Very
configurable and very well supported.  I CC's Otis on this so he can
quote you.

Used it with 3.3 and now use it with 4.1.  They also sell overhead IP
speakers if you need them also.

The nice thing with informacast is it also does text to the phones also.

Well worth the money.

Scott