[cisco-voip] Exclusive Hold

Andrew Dignan andy at dignans.com
Sun Jun 12 13:57:31 EDT 2005

We initially had it configured like this.  However, the customers
requirements are that the operator's can turn on/off the "night service"
manually.  I front ended calls to the Hunt Pilot with a CTI Port they
could use CCMUSER to "forward all" to voicemail.  They did not want the
operator to have to go to the web, then want them to be able to forward
all the main calls to Unity from the phone.