[cisco-voip] 1760 MGCP Gateway on CCM 4.1(2)

Gary Roberton gary.ciscomail at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 10:44:44 EDT 2005

The 'agent' that I referred to is in fact a service that monitors the
call manager database.  When changes are made to the database, this
service notifies the call managers to check SQL for the changes that
have been made.  The problems we had meant that although we were
making changes to route filters and call forwards, these changes were
effectively being ignored as the call managers were not being notified
of the changes we had made.  You can find out more info under bug ID
CSCeg15756 and CSCsa64684

Hope this is useful

Gary