[cisco-voip] One way voice

Brain Whistler brainwhistler at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 07:41:15 EDT 2005

Hi,

I am running CCM 3.3.4 with Cisco IP Softphones.
Instead of having my own PSTN Gateway I have purchased
Voip services through a telecom. My CCM send calls
directly to the telecom gateway. My CCM is published
over the internet using static NAT, while IP Softphone
are connected using dynmic NAT.

I can stablish a call but voice is only one way that
is I can hear the called party's voice but my peer
cannot. It was working sometimes ago. Nothing has
changes at my end.

Does anyone know what is causing one way voice.

Thanks
Brain