[cisco-voip] Repairing/exchanging Cisco IP phones, buying repair parts

VoIP Forum voipforum at apptis.com
Tue Jun 14 15:38:54 EDT 2005

Best bet is to gather all the phones up and see if they are covered on a
SmartNet contract. If they were purchased through Cisco, then you should
be able to extend any expired SmartNet contracts if they have expired.
These costs are minimal, and any SE can assist you. If you do not know
if they are under support, then go to Cisco's site and use the lookup
tool. You will need the serial and maybe the MAC.

If you do not currently work with a sales organization we can sell you
SmartNet at rate slightly lower than what Cisco charges, but I would
recommend purchasing the SmartNet through the reseller that they were
originally purchased through.

Good luck,