[cisco-voip] MLA -- AD

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Jun 15 10:37:52 EDT 2005

Ok scratch that, on my server it looks like IIS had cached my
credentials.  After restarting IIS (or if you wait long enough for them
to time out) with DCD down I cannot login as CCMAdministrator.

The workaround would be to go into SQL EM to the CCM030X database,
MLAParameters table and set EnableMLA to 'F'.  Then bounce IIS again
and login as Administrator.

-Ryan