[cisco-voip] Additional Part Number Help!

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Wed Jun 15 10:49:19 EDT 2005

Anthony--

Either way you will need IP Plus or IP Voice IOS.

I believe either gateway can use the NM-HDV module but the 2651 can use
the HDV2. (This should get you the DSP's, but on the used market, make
sure).

VWIC-1MFT-t1 will get you a single PRI.  I believe they also have a
VWIC-2MFT-t1 if you need two PRI's.

Both gateways should have at least 128mb of Ram and 32mb of flash.
Sorry, don't know the part number on those.

Hope that helps.

Scott