[cisco-voip] IPCC Stats

Burton, Jason Jason.Burton at CoreBTS.com
Wed Jun 15 16:42:49 EDT 2005

Berbee makes a product called Dashboard that I have used in the past.
It will do what you are requesting and isn't all the expensive.  What we
did was have an old PC running the software and had a LCD monitor
mounted on the wall so all of the agents could see what was going on.

-----Original Message-----
From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Luxem, Doug
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 2:33 PM
To: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: [cisco-voip] IPCC Stats

Can anyone recommend a LED wallboard (and software) that works well with
IPCC?  Basically we want to display real-time info on the queues (# of
contacts, longest wait time, average wait).  It looks like there is
already a conduit built in for dumping the ICD stats to an external DB
so hopefully there's something out there that can work with that.

Thanks,
Doug