[cisco-voip] IP phone functions

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Thu Jun 16 07:57:19 EDT 2005

inline...

Alan Su wrote:

>Dear All,
>
>I have few questions about IP Phone, does IP Phone support below functions:
>
>1. auto-callback (ex: if the number I dialed is busy, I can push some
>key and he will ring back automatically when hang up)

for internal extensions, yes.  see the callback feature.

>2. remote forwarding setting (ex: I can set forwarding rule for my DN
>in other IP Phone)

not from another phone, only from ccmuser web page.  or you can develop
your own web page and use AXL to allow users to configure antything they
want remotely.  with very little trimming you could max the AXL page
viewable on the ipphone lcd.

>3. Can I customize the forwarding options in User Option Page ? (now
>it's only forward all)

Again, only via a custom web page that uses AXL on the back end.