AW: [cisco-voip] IP phone functions

Bernhard Albler balbler at nts.at
Thu Jun 16 09:19:37 EDT 2005

Hi everybody,

one more thing:
you can find a free xml app which allows you define the different forwarding types at this page:
http://www.myvoipsource.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=47&Itemid=85
it uses axl in the backend.
>From the description:
---
This tool allows users to set call forwarding from their IP phones. It's possible to set and clear the forwards for all the lines of the phone. It allows to set callForwardAll,
callForwardNoAnswer and callForwardBusy.

The administrator can define an IP Phone service for each of the three types of forwards depending on the necesities of the enterprise.
---
Cheers
-bernhard