[cisco-voip] Callmanager under linux question

Louis R. Marascio marascio at metreos.com
Thu Jun 16 10:36:53 EDT 2005

CCM is a Windows application.  Cisco distributes the OS with CCM and it
checks the hardware to verify its running on Cisco compliant systems,
however, there are well known ways to avoid the hardware checks.  The
net of it all is, CCM in and of itself is just a Windows based
application, today.

Louis

---
Louis R. Marascio