[cisco-voip] Time of Day routing for unity

Crown David T. (DNREC) David.Crown at state.de.us
Thu Jun 16 14:28:13 EDT 2005

I am trying to set up what our users call "night service," where we have
voicemail pick up and play a recording stating that that agency is
closed, etc.  We are using hunt groups for our published lines with CCM
4.1(2) and Unity 4.0(4). Under more normal conditions I would just have
the hunt list fall over to voice mail, but agency regs prohibit the use
of anything that's not a live human during business hours.  So my
question is, is there anyway to control when unity can pick the for a
hunt group with a time of day restriction on it?   thanks

David Crown, MCSE, MCP+I, CCNA
Office of Information Technology
State of Delaware,
Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control
dcrown at state.de.us
Voice: (302)739-9027 Fax: (302)739-6242
www.dnrec.state.de.us/