[cisco-voip] View forwarding DN on phone?

Brian Feeny bfeeny at mac.com
Fri Jun 17 14:43:10 EDT 2005

Lets say you have DN's 2001, 2002, 2003 and they are in multiple hunt groups.  You have pilots for these Hunt groups such as:

Sales 3000
Billing 4000
Shipping 5000

What I am wanting to acheive is that if someone dials Sales (DN3000), and it forwards into the hunt to say DN2001, then on the phone for DN2001 I would like it to show the forwarding DN, in this case 3000, or better yet a name, such as Sales.  So this person who is in multiple hunt groups knows how they are being contacted.

Is this possible and if so where do I need to be looking?

Brian