[cisco-voip] Question on FXO error in CCM Trace for MGCP Gateway

Ortiz, Carlos CORTIZ at broward.org
Wed Jun 22 07:42:48 EDT 2005

How are your analog ports set up?  Is the telco forcing them to hunt
inbound?  We had some initial issues where one of the analog lines was
not working somewhere in the hunt group.  This would lead to a situation
where you would only get this problem when it reaches the specific port
that has a problem.

Carlos