[cisco-voip] MLA -- AD

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Wed Jun 22 11:24:38 EDT 2005

This is what I got from TAC:

"Development completed their analysis regarding what it takes to provide a
fix for CSCsa87015. They found that the fix is a bit involved because a new
authentication API needs to be developed for the fallback mechanism to the
registry when the directory is not available. After doing that, the MLA team
needs to use the new API to address the defect.

Based on their current commitments, they can have the fix ready between the
end of July and beginning of August 2005. You may continue to monitor the
progress of the defect online using the Bug Toolkit on the CCO page. Please
let us know if you need any clarification or if this case can be closed."

It sounds like it will be a SR for 4.1.3.

Scott