[cisco-voip] Unity Directory

Court Schuett cschuett at hfsnorthamerica.com
Thu Jun 23 12:39:33 EDT 2005

Do you mean the Dial-By-Name directory?  That's easy.  Just create a new
Directory Handler and put a public distribution list on it that matches
with the 30 people you want.  We run one Unity box and multiple
Auto-Attendants.  One for every site we have and they run just fine.  We
just set up a Call Handler for each one and adjust the Caller Input.

Hope that helps.

Thanks

Court Schuett

630-909-5560