[cisco-voip] Dual NIC config?

Darren Ward dward at pla.net.au
Fri Jun 24 04:44:34 EDT 2005

If you use the HP servers then the HA drivers are on the CD already.

If you use the IBM servers then you'll need to load the device drivers after
the OS is loaded.

You have to be careful too when doing OS upgrades to reinstall the driver
just to be safe ;)

Worked well for me though and I ran  a couple of IBM x345's without problem
at all, at least no problem with the ethernet level ;)

Usual stuff, make sure spanning-tree is running on the two switches facing
the server as the driver uses it.

Darren

  _____