[cisco-voip] Unity Migration

Andrew Dignan andy at dignans.com
Fri Jun 24 10:07:23 EDT 2005

Now that all of your users are migrated over to the new Unity server you
can run the Unity Uninstall on your old server:

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/App_UninstallUnity30.htm

It will remove unity attributes ONLY from any users still associated with
that server.  Once you do that you can remove the server from the domain
and your all set.

Andy